Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Climate Reality Project

So I've been ignoring this blog for awhile, but I think I'm back now.  I'm going to start off by posting something I find interesting, which is called the Climate Reality Project.  It's a new intiative run by Al Gore, and it's a multimedia event happening in September, in which people from around the world will speak about how their climate is changing and how it's impacting their daily lives.  It's an effort to shed light on real things happening right here and right now as a result of climate change, to show incontrovertible proof to those people who say climate change isn't real.  The program is still being developed, but I've signed up for the e-mail updates, and am looking forward to the events in the NYC location.

No comments:

Post a Comment