Saturday, November 27, 2010

High School Reunion!

Just got back from my 5-year high school reunion at a local bar.  I initially wasn't going to go because my two best friends bailed on me, and it's kind of daunting walking into a group of people you know, but really don't know, all alone.  Anyway, I walked in and immediately found people and everyone was just saying hi and hugging each other and asking about what people have been doing.  It was just a lot of fun seeing people after 5 years.  It feels good to make those connections fresh again that have started to slip away.  There weren't too many surprises in terms of people and their life plans; people who wanted to be a doctor are now in med school, etc.  All in all, a very good night and I'm glad I decided to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment