Thursday, November 4, 2010

Updates

Apologies for the lack of posting.  It's gotten pretty hectic recently, with classes, TAing, fellowship applications, starting research, traveling to New Haven and Hopewell, going to the gym, and doing stuff for the Engineering Graduate Student Council.  It would inspire me to write more if people actually commented at all ; )  Anyway, my roommate is away for the week at a conference in Austin.  And, don't get me wrong, my roommate is pretty amazing, I barely even know she's there--she's quiet, neat, studious, and kind.  But there's just so much more freedom when I have the place to myself.  I can listen to videos on the Internet without shutting my bedroom door, I can leave my shoes in the front hallway, the shower head is always adjusted to my height, I don't have to wash my dishes right away.  It's just nicer. 
I've also been busy with lots of Princeton stuff.  There's more people to hang out with now that I'm in NYC, so we've been going to happy hours, restaurants and pregaming parties.  I even hosted one, which was a lot of work but a lot of fun.  And then there's all the university stuff, like Homecoming and the Yale vs. Princeton game coming up.  It makes fall a very busy season : )  Too bad Columbia's homecoming was on the same day as Princeton's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment